Click here for a direct link to the November 22, 2014 session board.
9:00am – 9:55am Participants gather to sign in, add workshop or session ideas to the session board, get hooked up with WiFi, get their Twitter feed tuned to #edcampnyc, and enjoy a continental breakfast provided by the NYEdTech Meetup Group.
9:55am – 10:00am Organizers kickoff with “the rules of EdCamp” and thank sponsors.
10:00am – 10:45am Session 1
11:00am – 11:45pm Session 2
12:00pm – 12:45pm Session 3
1:00pm onward – Meetup at a local spot
Are you planning on presenting?
1. Take notes! Feel free to gather resources on Google Docs and share them via Twitter.
Please use the hashtag #edcampnyc on Twitter.
Please tag your photos with #edcampnyc and #edcamp on Instragram and Flickr. Also, please consider adding your photos to the edcampnyc Flickr group.
2. There will be a brand new empty session board the morning of the event. The links below will give you an idea of the types of sessions individual offered in previous years:
- Click here to view our session board from April 2014
- Click here to view our session board from November 2013
- Click here to view our session board from October 2012
- Click here to view our session board from May 2012
- Click here to view of session board from October 2011
- Click here to view our session board from December 2010